Thursday, June 23, 2011

Deli.ci.ous, Flickr, Clouds, Wordles...

It's official. I'm definitely impressing my kids. Not only have I caught up with them in the technology department, but now I'm teaching THEM some new tricks! One of the newest technologies for our house is the concept of a Wordle. I love the sound of that. Wordle. Cute. It's kind of a word cloud that moves in an artful way I'm told. To me it just looks kind of like an ADHD movie. Too fast to comphrehend.

I suspect that this is just one more piece of technology that I will be grasping to utilize in the school library to grab kids attention.

Wordle. I love how it sounds. Check out this YouTube video about a teacher who made a word cloud in her classroom. Cool...Wordle in the Classroom

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to learn about new technology and be able to pass it on? I am also passing on some of my new knowledge to my colleagues. They cannot wait until I complete the course and share everything with them!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete