Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Time for a Real Summer!

Wow what a fast paced semester! It’s funny that I really didn’t even know what LSC 597 was really going to be until the first day of class, yet signed up anyway knowing two things: Suellen was teaching it and Social Media 2.0 was in the title.
Cool, I thought. I am fairly deficient in the SMS except for FB and love classes with Suellen. What’s not to love right? Right! There was so much going on, FB and blogs and Twitter oh my! At one point I wasn’t sure if I was too ADHD for this class or not ADHD enough! It was tough to follow all of the streams of consciousness that were being let go in a day, particularly with so many students in the class! Thank goodness for the LSC FB account that helped us to streamline a bit!
I’ve decided that I am not a blogger or a Tweeter. I just don’t think that anything I have to say is really worth broadcasting to others for the most part. I guess I’ll still Tweet something that is fun but really, probably not use it for much more despite my paper being on the many ways it can be used in the classroom/library!
Thanks to all of my classmates for the many interesting articles and weblinks! You have overwhelmed me with my ineptitude (jk). Thanks especially to Suellen Adams, without whom I wouldn’t know a Twit from a Tweet. Blog on sistah!

No comments:

Post a Comment